Please read our policies to be informed of our reservation and payment procedures, and other information helpful in reserving your Maui wedding.
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 or 20% of the total cost of your wedding or vow renewal, whichever is greater, plus tax, is required to reserve your ceremony date and services.
- Private venues and decor rentals require an additional non-refundable deposit.
- For weddings booked within 45 days of ceremony date, or 90 days prior for holidays and high-demand dates, full payment will be required.
- The deposit covers our time and expenses for planning your wedding or vow renewal and is non-refundable for any reason, and will be applied to the cost of your wedding.
- Your balance payment will be due a minimum of 45 days prior to your ceremony date, or 90 days prior for holidays and high-demand dates.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- You will be emailed an itemized invoice for all payments.
- Payment may be made with any major credit card or electronic check through PayPal.
- An additional 1.5% service fee will be charged for international payments.
- After all the vendors, services and flowers have been reserved, we will email your wedding details.
- Your confirmation email will include directions to the marriage license agent (if applicable) and to the wedding site, a link to the marriage license application, and a ceremony questionnaire for the personalized ceremony.
- We’ll also include other helpful information to make your wedding experience easy and stress-free.
- All vendors honor the price at the time of reserving, with the exclusion of weddings booked for the following years. There may be a slight price increase for individual vendors, for which the Client will be responsible.
- There are times when all of our regular vendors are not available and we must hire other vendors who charge a higher fee. In this case, the Client agrees to pay the cost increase, or will agree to change the date of the wedding to accommodate our regular vendors who are available.
- There are some services and products where we have no control over their price increases. The client will be responsible for paying all price increases incurred by the Wedding Planner, including all flowers and decor.
CHANGES & RESCHEDULING
- If any of the individual services are changed or canceled more than 45 days prior to your wedding, or 90 days prior for holidays and high-demand dates, a $25 service fee, per service, will be charged.
- No refunds will be issued for services changed or canceled within 45 days prior to your ceremony date or 90 days prior for holidays and high-demand dates.
- If you need to change the date or time of your wedding, there is a reschedule fee of up to 10% of the cost of your wedding, plus any price increases (no changes are allowed for high-demand dates and holidays).
- Only one change of date is allowed, and a firm date within one year of the original wedding date must be confirmed at the time of postponement.
- The private location deposit is non-refundable and must be repaid for the second ceremony date scheduled.
- Payments are non-transferable to another couple.
- Your payment in full is non-refundable if a cancellation is made within 45 days prior to your scheduled date, or within 90 days for holidays and high-demand dates.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
You agree that you will not hold Maui Weddings From The Heart responsible for non-performance of services due to your failure to show for your scheduled wedding for any reason, including:
- Airline cancellations
- Acts of war or terrorism
- Acts of God or nature (including pandemics, fire, flood, hurricanes, and storms),
- Mechanical failure of vehicles
- Illness of couple, guests, or vendors (we will make every reasonable effort to replace ill vendors)
- Government restrictions
- Any other circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Maui Weddings From The Heart
Due to liquor laws and beach permit terms, no alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed on Hawaii’s beaches.
IN THE EVENT OF RAIN
Though we rarely have in issue with the weather, one of the few drawbacks of having an inexpensive beach wedding venue is that there is no dependable backup. In the event of rain, we will make every reasonable effort to move or reschedule your wedding. Our possible options include:
- Move to a different beach with no rain. Sometimes it can be clear just a few miles down the coast.
- Hold your wedding in the atrium of Gannon’s Restaurant, provided they have availability and you are marrying on the south side.
- Hold your wedding on the lanai of your hotel.
- Postpone your wedding to the next date when all confirmed vendors are available.
- We will consult with you to see what your preference would be. A reschedule fee and additional West side travel fee may apply.
- All services reserved will be non-refundable.
- In the event of rain or inclement weather, no refunds or partial refunds will be offered for any services, rentals, or products ordered, even if unable to use them due to rain.
- If your ceremony is postponed to another day, the client will be responsible for any additional charges incurred by Wedding Planner for all services and products.
It is highly advisable that you purchase trip insurance to cover the entire cost of your wedding and vacation just in case the unforeseeable happens and you are not able to make your trip as planned.
A 4.166% tax will be added to all prices. Prices are subject to change without notice.
By remitting your payment to Maui Weddings From The Heart, you are agreeing to the above stated policies. Client agrees to forfeit all payments to Wedding Planner, Vendors and Private Venue for non-compliance with this agreement.